We may gather and use certain information about you in order to provide the Services pursuant to our Website and to enable certain functions on the Website. We also collect information to better understand how you use this Website and to present timely, relevant and accurate information to you.
2.1 The following information may be collected:
- 2.1.1 Personal information including: first, last and middle name, date of birth, profile photo, address, geolocation, username and password and personal preferences;
- 2.1.2 Email address, contacts you choose to submit;
- 2.1.3 Credit card or other payment system information,
- 2.1.4 Credit card or other payment system billing information;
- 2.1.5 Submissions to various competitions and promotions;
- 2.1.6 Responses to surveys;
- 2.1.7 Communications sent to Us by you;
- 2.1.8 Your subscriptions to newsletters and services offered by us;
- 2.1.9 Any other information you submit to Us when choosing to participate in various activities on the Website and the Service.
2.2 To allow you to use some aspects of the Service, we may need to verify your identity. We may also collect the following personal information from you:
- 2.2.1 Passport information.
- 2.2.2 Driving license information.
- 2.2.3 Other identification documents.
- 2.2.4 Permanent and temporary address.
- 2.2.5 Tax-related information.
- 2.2.6 Social Security Number.
- 2.2.7 Other information may be required to verify you in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
2.3 In case you use our Service on a mobile device, we may collect your phone number and unique device ID number, and such mobile device information as operating system and hardware type, device state information, default device language, the location of your device, and app usage information.
2.4 When you use our Website, We place a small file, a “Cookie” on your computer's hard drive. It enables Our Website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our Website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable Us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- 2.4.1 Analyse Our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps Us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- 2.4.2 Identify whether you are signed in to our Website. A cookie allows Us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- 2.4.3 Test content on our website. For example, some of our users might see one piece of content, others may see a different piece of content.
- 2.4.4 Store information about your preferences. The Website can then present you with information that you will find more relevant and interesting.
- 2.3.5 Recognise when you return to our Website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide Us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with Us.
2.5 To track user activities and preferences, We also use Pixel Tags also known as clear Gifs, Web beacons or Web bugs. Pixel tags are tiny graphic images with unique identifiers used to track online movements of website visitors. Through these tags We will be able to send you email messages in a format that you can read. We will also know whether emails have been opened to ensure We send only messages that may interest you.
2.6 We may also use certain third-party service providers for threat detection, user authentication and fraud prevention. These third-party service providers may automatically collect information which may include, among other things, your IP address and your device’s unique device identifier.
2.7 Upon your agreement, We may enable you to invite your friends to join our Website. After you provide us with their email address or phone number, We can contact your friends via email or SMS. We will collect the information you provide to facilitate that invitation. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow Us to access and upload the third party’s names and e-mail addresses as required above. With your permission, We may access your address book, and import your contacts’ names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, images, geolocation and any other information associated with your contacts to determine which of your friends have not registered for an account. We also collect your phone number to send you a text message. The text message to your friends will be sent from your phone number so that your friends know that you want to invite them to visit the Website.
3.1 In general, collecting your personal information helps Us to understand what you are looking for from our Website, enabling Us to deliver improved services and to communicate and respond to your requests in a prompt manner
We may use data to:
- 3.1.1 Provide you with the Service.
- 3.1.2 Contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- 3.1.3 Personalize your use of the Service.
- 3.1.4 Alert you to new features, special events and services, or certain third-party products or services in which we think you will be interested.
- 3.1.5 Enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Service;
- 3.1.6 Send you administrative e-mail notifications;
- 3.1.7 Identify you as a user of the Service;
- 3.1.8 Send you newsletters, surveys, offers and other promotional materials related to our Services or on behalf of third parties and to monitor the effectiveness of our marketing programs;
- 3.1.9 Investigate and protect the integrity of the Website and the Service
3.2 We reserve the right to post user feedback on the Website. We will share your feedback with nickname, or first name and last initial only. In certain cases we will post your feedback with your full first and last names but prior to posting your name with your feedback We will obtain your consent. Any comments on a blog, chat or forum (“Forums”) associated with the Website can be read and collected by other users. You should be aware that any personal information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of the Forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these blogs and Forums.
3.3 The information provided by you can be used to improve the quality and design of the Service and create new features, promotions, functionality, and services.
3.4 We may anonymize or aggregate your personal information for business purposes, including reporting and research. Such anonymized and/or aggregated data does not personally identify you. We reserve the right to use anonymized data for any purpose and disclose anonymized data to third parties for any reason.
4.1 We may disclose your personal information to our agents, businesses, and/or service providers who process your personal information on Our behalf in providing the Service to you. Disclosure of personal information is possible in the case of providing customer service, accepting payments, conducting quality assurance testing, providing account authentication and user verification services and technical support and processing such information to make improvements to the services they provide. They ensure that they use reasonable efforts to keep your personal information secure.
4.2 The personal information you provide Us with will be shared with third parties that you designate to receive such information. You acknowledge and agree that the personal information about yourself you post through our Service to public areas of our Service will be publicly available.
4.4 We may use your personal information, as well as your photo, video, voice, opinions, and biographical information for publicity, advertising, trade, or promotional purposes without further payment, consideration, notice, or approval for marketing and advertisement purposes.
4.5 In the event that you win a promotion run by us, We may be required to either publish or make available upon request your name and geolocation in accordance with applicable legislation.
4.8 In the event that We are involved in a merger, acquisition, sale, bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, or other change of control, there may be a disclosure of your personal information to another entity related to such event.
4.9 We also may share personal information in other situations with your consent.
5.1 To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
5.2 Whilst neither We, nor any other organization, can guarantee the security of information processed online, We do have appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal information. To further protect your privacy and security, We reserve the right to take reasonable steps (such as requesting your password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making changes to your profile.
5.3 Whilst neither We, nor any other organization, can guarantee the security of information processed online, We do have appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal information. To further protect your privacy and security, We reserve the right to take reasonable steps (such as requesting your password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making changes to your profile.
5.5 If you choose to change your personal information in your Account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you request deletion of your personal information available at our Website, We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honour your request, but please note that We may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain period of time, in which case We will comply with your deletion request only after We have fulfilled such requirements). When We delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in Our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
5.6 You may stop the collection of information by the Apps by uninstalling the Application from your mobile device. The Apps can be uninstalled via the standard uninstall processes available as part of your mobile device or the mobile application marketplace or network.